Not including day trips to places in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or New York…. here is a list of all the places I traveled to throughout my lifetime.
In the U.S.
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Sedona, Arizona
- Manchester, Tennessee (Bonnaroo)
- Seattle, Washington (including Mt. Rainier & Mt. St. Helens)
- Forks & La Push, Washington (Twilight!)
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Orlando, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Topsail Island, North Carolina
- Williamsburg, Virginia
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Wheeling, West Virginia
- Wildwood Crest, New Jersey (including a day trip to Rehoboth beach, Delaware and Ocean City, Maryland – there’s a ferry!)
- Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Herkimer, New York
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts (including Provincetown, Nantucket, and Martha’s Vineyard)
- Killington, Vermont
Next month, we are traveling to Woodstock, New Hampshire to explore Mount Washington and the White Mountain National Forest.
Outside the U.S.
- Paris, France
- Copenhagen, Denmark (with a quick trip to Sweden – can’t remember the exact city)
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Vieux Fort, St. Lucia
Do you travel? What’s your favorite place so far?
This is day 29 of my 31 day blog challenge.