I was both surprised and honored when Jacquelyn of This Halcyon Life nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’ve only been back in the blogging game for a few months and I still feel mostly invisible outside of my small circle of blogging friends. So, to be thought of and chosen for an award or blog tag is a pretty awesome feeling 🙂
According to the Versatile Blogger Award website, the award is to “honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.” So, needless to say, Jacquelyn totally made my
day week MONTH! Friends, If you do not know Jacquelyn already, please be sure to visit her and say “Hello”.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog in your post
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love
- Share 7 facts about yourself
7 facts about me
- I wrote my first blog post in December of 2012.
- On December 22nd, I will be 40 years old.
- I don’t like extremes. I prefer to live my life somewhere in the middle.
- My idea of things are always better than the reality.
- I’ve been blogging for almost 6 years, but lazy day project is my only blog still alive on the web.
- My husband and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on October 5th.
- I am not sentimental about things.
Related: 20 facts about me
My Nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Melissa – Mint Tea & Elephants
- Lorna – Gin & Lemonade
- Chase – Actual Conversations With My Husband
- Katie – Fatty McCupcakes
- Ritu – But I Smile Anyway
- Amie – The Curvaceous Vegan
- Anindya – My Daily Journal
- Josy – A Walk and a Lark
- Ruth – Ruth in Revolt
- N S Ford
- Marnie – Marnie Writes
- Rachael – Rachael’s Thoughts
- Insecure Housewife
- Crunchy Leaves and Sunsets
- The Self Care Sloth