I’m Michelle and lazy day project is my home on the web. We are still trying to figure out who we are and what we want to be when we grow up….. By “we” I mean me and this blog 😉
I do know this:
- We believe in slowing down and embracing lazy days.
- We appreciate the simple things in life.
- We are all for getting rid of the clutter in our lives.
- We LOVE Netflix a little more than we should.
- We love to explore – whether it be on local hikes or RV camping trips; longer RV trips to a nearby state; or through the pages of a favorite book.
- We are so glad for your visit. Thank you!
I’m 39 years young and live in the Poconos with my husband Craig and our beagle mix, LuLu. If you haven’t already guessed… I love lazy days. I also love reading, camping, being outside, Netflix binges, and blogging.
I am slightly sarcastic and usually only half-serious. Hopefully that translates into my writing well enough.
BTW, All of the photos on this blog are taken by me (or my husband) unless otherwise noted. They are mostly pictures of places near my home. And yes, LuLu is in a LOT of them. You’ll get used to it 😉