I don’t stay current on music trends, but when I hear a song I like, I play it over and over. I hear most new-to-me songs in movies/shows or at parties.
Here are the songs that I’m loving most right now:
- The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars (my theme song)
- Best Day of my Life – American Authors (my second theme song)
- Home – Phillip Phillips
- Gone, Gone, Gone – Phillip Phillips
- Lend Me Your Love – Slackstring
- Smile – Uncle Kracker (1st dance wedding song)
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri (Twilight)
- If I Ever Leave This World Alive – Flogging Molly (P.S. I Love You)
- Happy Together – The Turtles (cut the wedding cake to this!)
What songs are you loving right now?
This is day 5 of my 31 day blog challenge.